The Phoenixville Business Alliance Supports the Local Business Community
The Phoenixville Business Alliance (PBA) is a non-profit organization of local business owners committed to building the Phoenixville community and support local and small business. Here are just a few of the many benefits you receive as a part of this dynamic organization:
- Promotion of your business through PBA:
- Website business directory (Coming Soon)
- Participation at local community events and festivals such as Phoenixville’s Farmers Market and First Friday
- Collective print advertising in local magazines
- Collaboration with other local businesses
- Monthly membership meetings featuring:
- Informative guest speakers
- Local business development initiatives
- Updates on current local, state and federal events impacting local businesses
- Collaboration with the Phoenixville Regional Chamber of Commerce, Phoenixville First, and other local organizations.
If you would like to learn more about PBA and the benefits for your organization, contact us. We’d be happy to invite you as a guest to one of our monthly meetings.
Join Today! Annual Membership: $75
Want to be a part of an association dedicated to helping small, local businesses and organizations? Click below to subscribe today.